30% Downpayment, remaining 70% to be paid in mid December

 

Recording date: January 2018

 

INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
- Business Costumer Service
- Live streaming
- File delivery

28 minute session - EPIC Orchestra

€179.70Price
  •  

    • 2 Flute / Piccolo

    • 1 Oboe

    • 2 Clarinet

    • 0 Bassoon

    • 0 Trumpets in Bb

    • 2 French Horns

    • 0 Tenor trombone

    • 0 Bass trombone 

    • 0 Tuba

    • 0 Timpani

    • 0 Percussionists (snare drum, suspended cymbal, crash cymbal, triangle, tambourine, woodblock)

    • 0 Harp

    ​​

    • 8 Violin I

    • 6 violin II     

    • 4 Violas

    • 6 Celli

    • 3 Double bass

     

    ABOUT THE ORCHESTRA

    This is our most affordable tier. The orchestra is perfect for indie projects and for composers that want to record their portfolio. If you are looking to record and are on a tight budget, this is for you.